Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Kids?


If this were years earlier, I'd say there's Gayle. And if I consider earlier this Monday in the
factor, I'd say there are about a million others. Only going down the point that:


Many may love kids. But not necessarily their own.


So I ponder on that.
Apparently, I have no kids of my own yet. So I'd say, I definitely love the rest that I've come to
encounter with.



I'm back in Butuan for a two-day work presentation. Earlier this afternoon, I was walking back here
in the inn from the client's
office - seeing a mother of two playing kids who returned my smile.

Wweelll, I'm friendly.
And a few steps passing them, I heard the older asked the mom?
"Kaila ka ato, Ma?" With the
younger chiming in, "Classmate
toh nimo, Ma? Classmate toh nimu?"

Nalingaw ang isa ka naglakaw na dakong bata. Heeee :D The innoncence of kids!




I can even remember Myka asking me inquisitively, "Tita Chari, why do you have small boobs?"
Wapak. Such innocence.


So anyway, Kim sent me the copies of her song, together with her niece, Keisha's banana cue
camote cue!









[Random Other] My things to do for the coming days:

1. Gayle's Assignment for me: Give a "maybe" in her "Life is simply a yes or no."

2. Finish Potski's / Don's last pages of the scrap book before his birthday next week. While I'm
at it, I better make it
really good.

3. Upload unposted pictures in muliply. And with my the family gathering for Noi Dison's wedding,
as well as the
Fiesta, I'm sure to get some more lined up in the pile.


1 commentaries:

rudyman said...

i was feeling good about the "love of kids" while reading your post until you mention the word boobs!. lols

gumawa na lang kung wala pa, diba? , im back! ..:)

Post a Comment