Friday, May 8, 2009

Professional Photographer Wannabe - Update

From Jill:
"Mare, wud it be ok wd u if ako nlang edit ani? murg dpt ryt now na mahuman gd and maikog nakog padalig edit nimo. akng gpakita sa akng boss imng ads, ghnhn pd au xa esp sa katong big part, portrait style..."

If only I could measure how wide my smile can go, I'd say it was that big! ;))
And for those who couldn't understand Cebuano, it simply connoted that I still have a hand at it, after all. Hee :D

I've always loved Advertising subject, and as I have a number of times mentioned to some people, I loved Teresita ;D.

Anyway, did I mention that it would not only go out in Sunstar, but also Freeman?
Yep, that wide smile.

Anyway, here's one draft design I did. This wasn't the approved design, though.
I surprisingly am having fun with this collage lay-out...

draft design 1

and I had more fun shooting away :D

Belated Happy Birthday, Mare! Mwah :*





0 commentaries:

Post a Comment