Friday, May 15, 2009

And banana cue makes my day


As I was momentarily stopped from working, I was browsing over entries of my multiply contacts, stumbling upon Kim's new music post.

She was this silent girl I met during Pinoy Po band shoot earlier this year. She was just keeping to herself that afternoon. But knowingly or unknowingly, she drew attention to herself. It was either that looong straight hair, or her easy smile, or a pretty face with a guitar, or that simplicity.


pretty kim
[images taken for Pinoy Po! 2009, February]


Everyone fell in love with her voice when she sang that February night.
I mean, it's not always that you hear a voice so smooth despite a lot of videokes around the corner, right? Hee :D

Anyway...
She posted in her description, referring to one of her two posted songs:
"Keisha kept on bugging me, she wanted to sell banana cue to you guys. She just came up to me and said "magsing ko. baligya ko." "

Then, shrieked this little cute voice:

Banana cue! Camote cue!
Banana cue! Camote cue!

it was never ending chant until she grew a bit tired and her voice faded,
then she was shouting again from a distance.

Cutee! Swear, I've been smiling for almost half an hour replaying her number over and over!
Banana cue! Camote cue!

Sayang, I couldn't post the song here! I would have loved to download it, but limitations of mutliply. I messaged Kim how funny I thought her little niece was, and adorable! She mentioned where I would want her to send the songs!

Sooo...
When and should I get a copy of it, I would make a video out of it so that it would be uploadable here.

Sayang also her account is only for her contacts, it would have been accessible here.


Anyway, I'm listing the people on top of my head right now whom I vowed that I am their number 1 fan! Hehe.
[And here goes]
1. Sili (and her band)
2. Balde ni Allan
3. Angelai
2. Edzyow
3. Kim
4. Keisha :)


Love,
Frustrated Singer,
and Banana cue Camotee cue lover



1 commentaries:

gayleopsima said...

Now, I remember her. hehe.

Post a Comment