Friday, May 8, 2009

Don't Puppy-Dog-Eyes Me!

If there's two things I really hate about Pinas, it would most likely be:

1. frikin overcharging cab drivers
2. and random kids on the roads, suddenly becoming beggars when they see you having food in your hands.


I mean, what's the deal? One thing they were boisterously joking around with their friends, then tadaaa... they suddenly send out their puppy dog eyes look on me?

The acting award goes to.... tadadangtadang!


But actually, I found myself laughing at well, myself when I realized I was half-running to avoid the first kiddo who was intent on getting my mcflurry from me. Hee :D
Don't mess with me and my food? And heyyyy... puppy dog eyes is my style! Hehe :D


Anyway, to think I was smiling while going out of McDo.

I said, "One Mcflurry"
And the attending person said, "Mcflary?"
I just had to smile, he was really nice.
Then I asked if I can also have three packets of "Sug(ur)"
But I had to repeat myself and say "SugAr".
Arrr... Ha :D

Then there was this lady behind me who seemed to know everyone. I found her first talking to one lady, telling her that she grew thinner, and they laughed it off happily.

Then she found the manager, who apparently was someone she knew, as well. I couldn't help but smile when she also mentioned that she grew thinner. This time though, she pestered the her manager friend, asking her what the reason was. Her manager friend first shrugged it off and said that might have been the lack of food. I think the lady didn't get the joke, when she pestered on more, which of course became haggle of are you sure, yes I'm sure.

Some opening line, huh?
What if I befriend her?
Ooohhh, niniwang lagi ka dai?!

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment