Thursday, May 7, 2009

Professional Photographer Wannabe

Waaa.

I am so so excited. My good friend from college, Jill, asked me to help out on
her project to advertise the houses they are marketing. That was last Saturday.


It was only now though that I was able to take the time to format an ad. The
ad will be printed in the local newspaper (Sunstar). I am excited for that, as
well.

I was able to finish two lay-outs, and I feel foolishly pleased with them. Although,
I'm not sure if they will be picked out by Jill's bosses, I'd still feel happy should
I see the pictures I've taken, published.

I always get giddy after any supposed artwork. And hell yeah! I've got those lay-outs
reason enough for being this excited.


Sooo...
Now, I'm sure it will be a while before I get myself to sleep.

Anyway, probably I'll get to show the world these lay-outs as soon as Jill's company
will be able to release the ad. Should they be not selected, I'll post them here,
the same.

Below are two my favorite pictures of that day, as well as a pose with "my" models, Hee :D

pacific land ventures photoshoot


Btw, the pretty girl's name is Monique. She became my instant favorite. She was such a
darling, and I'd kill to have that photogenic face.

There goes my lesbo tendencies. Hehe :D
Other details next time. Mwah!

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment