Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still hates gravity

....or should I say REALLY HATES GRAVITY?

That has been my status message for the whole day.
And few asked at fb who baby ced it, and I grow more sad by the second.


My camera is now in Canon Service Center at The Gallery, Mabolo.
He's gonna be in for about 3 weeks, the attendant informed me. And that would only be the checking up. Should there be any damage and (ghad, I hope not) any part replacement, it would likely be another 3 weeks. Looks like damn gravity did not only do damage to mine, but to the rest that's lined up.

I pleaded and even did my pouty look and puppy dog eyes on her, which I must say that I did not do intentionally. I have intended to use it this Sunday at Yosi's reception party, and Noi Dison's Wedding. Can I cry now?

:(

Honeypie said that she knew a friend who had a Nikon fixed, and *caching* at a lesser price. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed and pray there's some way it can be ready, even at least by next week Saturday.

Although, if there's anything that came out good from this, it would likely be proving Gayle (and Auntie Letty) wrong that there is indeed a Canon service center here in Cebu. Hehe.

Anyway...
Still, I'd rather be wrong, as long as my camera will be okay.


Ghad, help me.


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment