Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random


I feel the world is spinning on and on, but I want to keep it spinning more.
If I can only add more hours to a day, I'd keep the sun shining!

Too much facebook-ing. So I thought of bringing fb here.
Here's my Top 10 status messages for tonight.

Charito A. Tan

...
imagines Myka saying "Go away Tita Chari's tummy, go away!". Gym first day high!
...needs to sleep. Surprisingly excited for work tomorrow.
...was happy to see Gayle earlier this afternoon! Wishes she'll get by.
...misses being called your li'l miss sunshine.
...excited to 'go back to school' this Friday. Ice tea on me ;)
...is wishing Macau trip with cousins would push through! Plenty money, where are you?
...feels uneasy. weird.
...thought of buying umbrella earlier. Rain, rain, come and stay?
...will be starting some writing stint come Thursday. Thanks Gayle, Hello Ava! :)
...misses you :(


Comment Like

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment