Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I hopped in for the ride..


I was very excited for that, have you ever known?


The wheels started turning, and the music tuned
Slowly you drove us to the place,
I can vaguely remember which way you took


At the corner of my eye, I noticed.
I knew you knew I'd notice

I asked if I can hold it, I thought you wouldn't mind,

Damn cute balls,
I said that, you only chuckled

I asked if I can touch them, I thought you wouldn't mind,
Jiggle, jiggle, and only more chuckle

I scooped in.
I had to say it again, damn cute balls.

I asked if I can shake it
Just one last time, and I thought you wouldn't mind

I'm sure I'd miss them when the ride is through

But you were such a thoughtful creature...


You surprised me,
And I was more than surprised,
To have my own ambi pure to bring home that night!


damn cute balls


I thought, maybe, just this once I'd get playful with a post, I thought you wouldn't mind! Hee :)

Everyone, meet my cute ball fresheners. I have yet to name them individually, so until then.

Anyway...
I was toying with Gucci's ambi pure during the drive around the city. They smelled really nice! Madeline even had to ask what the sudden smell was when I shook them against the aircon. I fell in love with them right at that minute!

And get this! Gucci was sooo sweet!
I was joking around that when I get back here in Cebu, I'd find myself my own ambi-pure. Although I have yet to get a car to place it in, I said I'd put it in the restroom! That is said with a big L on my forehead, hehe.

So there!
The bathroom now has a lilac ambi pure air freshener! Haha.
Madeline said they had to look around for a number of car stores before they got successful. How sweet is that! All the more I was rooting for Gucci!

Thanks Gucci-boy ni Mady!
Hear the wedding bells ringing, ayt?



ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(smell that? ;D)


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment