Tuesday, June 2, 2009

life of the party is rebooting

I used to be so technically inept. However, because of my work, I have had more patience, and although I have not entirely mastered the craft, I say I'm all good.

It's about two in the morning, and I wonder why I'm sleepy in the morning. Kapeesh. Anyway, I have overlooked my inbox in facebook, which now says 58 messages.

One of which was an album post notice and comments from Bookie and Dondon saying how nice it is, with Ate's album "my last summer" noting:

"so if (or when.. hehe) my memory fails me, these pictures will be my bitter sweet reminder. good times!
yes, im already doing a countdown :D soooo excited!!!"
With a compilation of pictures of her friends, and family, us :)
ate's last partying

Ate will soon be leaving for Canada. She will be joining my brother-in-law and their little big boy, Josh. It has been one year since they were happily wed. Although I can only dream of riding that long-hours plane ride abroad, I can only wish of that life-long happy ride to family, partnership, and craziness. Haa :)

My tribute to the party girl who will be signing off to log in to a winter-cold temperature happy life.
To the girl who:

1. sleeps with her mouth open. Haha :)
2. dances like there is no tomorrow, more often than not with a drink on her hand ;)
3. smiles with her lagus showing.
4. sings, and shouting the verses, with me - however out of tune we are
5. jumps up and down during new year's eve, not because she believes she'll grow any taller, but because it's tradition, and traditions are nice.
6. cheats height and wears about 3 inch heel shoes.
7. loves salvaro.
8. eats a lot, but does not get fat. unfair.
9.
thinks Steve grew fat, but loves him anyway.
10. gets her way around me, calling me chariot, with that waving ym smiley when we chat


I love you, Ate! Get Daddy and Mama cute barikdats and joshuas.
Mwahmwah!


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment