Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If all kids were banned from asking why


The world would be a peaceful place.

Can you imagine that?
No more constantly expecting another why every after explanation,
No more running out of reasons for explaination,
No more, after running out of reason, just say "just because",
then asking the poor lil kids to stop asking why. Haa :)

But then again, if I were to choose that peacefulness over the happy exasperation from a child's innocence, I'd go for the noise.

Why?

Here's why..

mykakilikili

Meet Myka!

She is our kulit bulilit;. She's the daughter of my cousin, making her, well, our baby! She's one of the reasons why Daddy smiles more often, and that the house is crazily but happily turned upside down, et cetera.

She is our little mermaid, who loves to sing, as well! Most of the songs I do not even know myself. New songs that would consider her to be "in". Sucks to be me.

She repetitively replays the favorite portions of the dvd she is watching. After the nth time of this, of course, Mama asks her to stop because she would likely ruin the dvd, or the player, or both.

She loves books, but more often than not, wants to have the story told to her than reading them.

She loves to make faces. Half of them are weird.

She's so so so adorable especially when she likes to be one. Otherwise, she's best left alone and be a brat at the corner. Children!


myka & kuya at shang room

myka & kuya at shang beach

Here are the pictures of Kuya playing around with Myka. I mean Super playing around!
I had to post these sets because I was laughing really hard the first time I browsed them!

Both instances, Ate had to urge Myka to get back at Kuya so she that she'll stop crying!

Haaay, Myka!
I wish my future baby would be as adorable as she is! Hee :)

Excerpt of my future story
of the 4D movie adventure (Dinosaur Movie):

Reena, my other niece: I'm scared...
Myka: (the copy-cat) I'm scared!

Myka: Kuya (referring to the movie house attendant), can I shout?
Kuya: Yes, you can baby.

(lights were turned off)
Myka: (shrieks)
Everyone: (laugh)

Myka: Tita Kit, I'm scared! hold me ha? Hold me tight!
Ate Kit: You don't have to be scared! I'm holding you already.
Myka: Go away, dinosaur, GO AWAY!!!

Haaay,
why is that again? :)


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment