Wednesday, June 10, 2009

make love not war


Suddenly while I in the middle of database design completion for three o'clock design review, I received a text from Kei, my high school friend informing everyone that the dinner would be moved to this Friday.

Like a eureka moment with a matching bulb over my head, a sudden realization dawned on me.

So here's the thing...

Two of my closest high school friends declared war last Thursday. It was a phone conversation that went straight up to fuming of tempers.

As I have always been, since High School, I play the middle ground. I tell you, being in between is far difficult than taking sides.

If it were a political point of view, you'd be in the cross fire. Sucks to be me.

Anyway, my philosophy has always been not to take sides. In the same way that if it were me having a disagreement with anyone, it would most likely be between me and the person who's waging war with me, or me bombing away. Howerver, only mine would have no newspaper publication, whatsoever. I call it cold war. Hehe. How can the world take so much drama?


Though I am very loyal to friends, I realize I'm the ear.
...Not the peace maker.

So there, I got myself an action plan.
Operation let there be peace :)

Angels in heaven, help me.


2 commentaries:

tsa cilee said...

yip2x!

chari Ü said...

siliiii! i miss you!

Post a Comment