Friday, July 10, 2009

tendering resignation letter


Nope, not I said the cat.
And, I spell my name accordingly, Charito Alcover Tan.

It was Done's last day of work today. My adopted cousin, tracing surnames and places of birth out of good old boredom. Anyway, It was only about sometime this week that I knew about his resignation. The wonders of eavesdropping, and well, connect the dots. Sheesh.

And then again, my thoughts wander how it feels to be on your last day of work, as I had thought of when Sir Pidit left for the land down under.

I'm rambling, I know. I do not even understand what I'm driving at. I'm far from sad, but do you call this happy?

Hmmm... seeing a friend leave, no matter how naughty and palekero he is, will always make me remember on the times, and miss it accordingly.

Cuz, gikapoy kog sabot sa imung gipangsulti sa suwat nimo sa amo ganiha! But I know you were sincere with every dialect in that long email. And I say thank you for the friendship, for looking out for me, and for the times we fought and instantly get back to being friends (ghad, I'm laughing remembering our taiheiyo IP fight :D). I'll miss you, that's for sure! Mwahmwah!

cuz done

So my thoughts continue to wander on nothing. On everything.

[I'm getting busy with / excited for]
- Fetching my camera later tonight. Hope it's fixed! :)
- Organizing UP TAO 20th Anniversary Celebration
- Organizing an event to make someone happy
- Seeing how my consigning business with Chip and Mady did (weee)
- Writing and blogging more, for Ava and for dear old Chari
- Seeing Enchanged Kingdom after x number of years
- Lunch later (cheat day again.. :-t)
- Gig at Handuraw later (cil, if you you read this first before I get to text you, it's on ha :D)

[I'm worried of]
- Why I'm slacking off my work
- Getting motivated again
- Sir Mike
- Getting the credit card bill (dreadful of, more appropriately)

[I'm wishing for]
- The call. I've never prayed so hard for something in a looong time
- Sir Mike to find solutions to his UP problems
- Myka to come back home here in Singson



and sometimes, I think I'm superman.
but I guess, superman gets tired, as well.
damn kryptonite.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment