Friday, July 24, 2009

i miss us meant...


you, you, you, both of you!

missing us

This is my happy bunch, my confidantes, my family, my best friends, my then-weekend-constant-people, my coffee jelly drink mates, now turned missing "us" and looking forward to those small escapes either for yakiniku's, or formal-kuno dinner and enduring silent dessert while me reading derek write-up, or laughing out loud at Ice Age 3, or going under cover a straw hat to not get a noticeable tan while at the beach. (I know, right?)

Yep, I miss us. And my long hair. Good thing I have my camera back now. And I got that second interview. (Sorry God, I am an ungrateful toot) :)

Now, as I am about to work back on potski's scrap book, and after reverting back my template because Gayle had to create a post in response to my post because she can't post a comment, as well as Edwin commenting on that post because he can't post on my post as well, I thought of posting these lines, just for laughs. These were from my officemate slash friend, Sandy's YM status messages few days ago:

"i can see clearly now, the brain has gone."

"alright everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height"

Now you, you, you, both of you. Chill, as Gayle would constantly say, afterall, it's weekend again.
So much for the damn post. ;)




0 commentaries:

Post a Comment