Sunday, July 26, 2009

and suddenly I got excited because of three things

  • Jill's post on Facebook: Custom Notebooks made by ProjectBox Inc. This is the token they prepared for me for the photo shoot I did with them for their ads. I was literally shouting SILENTLY, when I saw these pictures. And my comment on her post? A resounding "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - just imagine my huge surprise and smile

My Pueblo El Grande Notebook

(Mare, I can't wait to get them!)

  • Beach escape pictures from our trip to Moalboal. I posted them on my flickr account, as well, and I was surprised to see a comment from someone I was / am not acquainted with. How sweet is that? And how sweet it this? ;)
beach escape

  • Babies, babies, babies! As I write this, I am waiting for about a hundred or so pics we had for my high school friend, Badert's baby shower! Thinking of babies, cute ones, gives me a nice tickle in the heart. Babies!
badu baby shower


And to think I was all worked up for sleep after joining Daddy for some Nua Thai Massage! You better get sleepy now, self. Soccer action pics waiting tomorrow :)




0 commentaries:

Post a Comment