Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sauna world

Anyone who claims they're hot, likely says the truth.
In heat, anyone?

I call it the sauna world!

I've never drank as much water in a loooong time, and end up still thirsty. Swear.
I've never sweat as much, as well.

Summer is definitely here.

What used to be about 3 glasses of water a day, three buckets!


Anyway, today's supposedly Earth Day.
And as I was typing in things in my sticky notes that I was to do earlier, I listed last
"earth day take pictures".

Didn't get the opportunity to click away before sundown.
And I was actually thinking of grass.

fishie fish


At least there's something green. These are Myka's fishies.
I thought of placing them in wine glasses for the "shoot" but Mama defiantly said NO!

Mamatay jud na.
So, obedient me just went ahead cleaning its home. I wouldn't want to harm anything on Earth Day.
That would be baaad.

So when I say that no creatures or fishes were hurt during this shoot , it's as if I'm saying I'm hot.
;)


ym status: today is earth day :D

ym friend: everyday is earth day.
me: yeah, could be. but if it were, people would not have to celebrate earth hours and earth days.

;)

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment