Friday, April 17, 2009

Pear or Fir Tree


I feel I have sooo much to write about.

Chair's Digest: Laughter is the best Medicine

==========

Daddy suddenly said, "Sila Angelina magbuwag na."

I jokingly said, "Kinsa ba? Si Angelina Jolie ug si Brad Pitt?"
Operative word: jokingly.

But alas, "U! Naa sa newspaper page three, basaha."

[waaa, showbezzz.]

==========

There was a broadcast earlier that a man who was operated on, was discovered to have a fir tree growing in him.

That's what I heard. Fir Tree.
Mama insists Pear Tree.

Chari: Fir lagi, Ma.
Mama: Unsa'y Fir Ba??
Chari: Tree (mwehehe)
Mama: Sagdi lang, i balik mana ang news ugma buntag, ako tan.awun.

Fir, Pear, Fir, Pear.

I desperately searched it out.
And the answer is here.

==========

We are watching the late night tv game show.
You are supposed to guess the word to win, out of the letters:

REAPVYBI

For 5,000 cash price plus an additional bonus is a three letter word with the letter i in the middle.

_i_

Daddy: (guessed a word that I now forgot)
Chari: RIP
Daddy: Unsa'y RIP? Rest In Peace??
Chari: HAHAHAHA

[waaaa, Daddy naku!]


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment