Friday, April 17, 2009

no drinks for minors?

(Images from January 11, 2009 visit.)
eastwest luvin

I am currently seated in my favorite spot here in East West Cafe.

As I am currently having difficulties with my blogger template, of which I can not figure out how to revert from classic back to beta new...

Three cutee boys came in. Cutee chups.
They speak English with a twang, and they have sharp noses.
They most likely are half-international kids.

Anyway, as I was busy thinking (or have been busy deciding if I'm using the new template or the classic one) the waitress caught my attention.

She asked for an ID!

Lo and Behold. And I thought that only happens on American movies, and yeah, in America.

The cutee boys tried to act cool. They apparently were thinking of ordering some beer.

"But I left it (ID) in the car,"
"I'm 18, swear."

"I'm sorry, we really can not serve that to minors, I'm sorry." That was said with a smile.

And now they are leaving.
I can't help but smile on that.
I recalled cheating my age back when we wanted to get pass the movie ticket personnel on a number of occasions.

Smiling some more when I overheard (okay, eavesdropped),
"let's grab some sundae".



Cutee boys, don't be in a hurry to grow up.
When you reach 24, you'll end up lying and swearing that you're much much younger ;D

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment