Thursday, April 16, 2009

Damn the Police

I'm sure I'm not the only one enraged by the news and the videos of the forced "invitation" of the family and the house helpers of Failon family on the case.

Damn, mga pulisa! No warrant of Arrests with them, at that!

I should have counted how many excuses of "obstruction of justice" the policemen called out every time they were asked why the poor people were literally dragged to be detained.

I was enraged when the siblings of the now gone, Trina Etong, was forced out, with them wailing and pleading that they had to stay. They simply had to. Their sister was in critical condition! Ghad, I would have raised hell if I were them. I even wanted to raise hell just looking at the video.

While they were detained, there was an announcement of the death of their sister... and they were detained.

Imagine.

"Hindi ko kayo mapapatawad. Hindi ko kayo mapapatawad."

Those were the lines that the sister wailed out. I now hate those policemen. And I could not forgive them, as well.

And I'm pretty sure all heart's felt for Kaye Etong when she went on national television.

"Tantanan nyo na kami, tigilin nyo na kami, hindi madali, hindi madali."




Then suddenly, Daddy who was enraged as we were, said with force:

"Sala nah ni Gloria! Duna jud nai order."

Me thinks: Unsa daw?

I just had to laugh. Daddy?? Kay si Gloria lagi daw... And he spoke of command and responsibility, and Raul Gonzalez.

Poor Gloria, and poor people who had and have been harassed by the polic.

My heart goes to Ted.
Damn, GIVE HIM A REST, NOT ARREST.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment