Wednesday, September 2, 2009

honesty is the best policy



I (actually) got dumbstruck when Gayle matter-of-factly announced
she didn't like my entries for the Invitation to Click...
because they were ordinary.


She actually was trying to do that on the previous post, but couldn't.
Thank God?


“Ha? Uhm.. Huh?” Yup, there goes my lame attempt to redeem myself.
But yup, that's Gayle.
No sugar coating as I would have had,
nor a teeny bit of hesitation as Edwin probably would.
Honest to goodness, blunt conviction.
But I re-acquaint myself with that honesty, as it is in the comfortable boundary of friendship.
Regardless if it weren't, I guess that would still be the case.


Yeah sure, Prinsesa and I go along our those petty squabbles of how irritated I am most of the time on how she constructs her sentences on sms,
or laugh how ugly her feet are, but that's just not the matter-of-factly dumb-striking one.
But then again, nor do I want it to be.
Gayle is Gayle.
That's why I miss her a lot of times.
But swear, her honesty still leaves me dumbstruck a lot of times.


Nevertheless, we go on talking about other things, oftentimes catching myself laughing quite loudly or me clapping my hands.
And yeah, I got one sale on that ordinary sunflower and bee post card. Awww?
And I love you, too Gayle! ;P


gayle

[images from kan-irag and siargao trips, earlier this year]



Note for the Sunflower and Bee Post Card:

Title: must BEE loving it

Description: Bee to the Sunflower: Hi Honey!






Now, please tell me you have sense of humor.





0 commentaries:

Post a Comment