Sunday, August 2, 2009

rain, rain come and stay


I feel like dancing in the rain!
Too bad it's 4:11 in the morning.
I know, I know, I should sleep.

But there's plenty of time for that later, after all, it's Sunday,
Then again, if mother nature would keep up with this, it would most likely be Rainday.

Not that I mind.
I love the rain! Drizzles, raindrops, and more drizzles.
Coolness of the air would most likely find me staying where I am even after everyone will give up getting me up. Now...

Rain, rain, won't you stay,
In bed, little Chari wants to lay.

Warm hug!

>>----(@._.@)----<<




P.S.
this is Potpot, I named him after Potski, because Potski was looking for some water earlier after their apartment's line was cut off of some. God is really good, ey? Now before I forget of Potpot, that's what I call human blanket ;D


P.S.2
nope not the game. har chari, haha. Anyway, that's me and cute niece, Ciel, dancing. Aren't kids just adorable?! Now, let me concentrate that sleep.




0 commentaries:

Post a Comment