Thursday, August 27, 2009

Families: Can't live with them, Can't live without them?



I find Kris Aquino really interesting. Daddy either mimics her or curses her. I love her.

Nabuang. That is the last thing Daddy uttered few minutes ago. This all happens while Mama sleeps, of course.

This is about how much time I spend at home, lately. I try to catch up as much as I can of course, as those television shows Daddy constantly glues in.

So I lounge here at the bay window, until Daddy gets up to his room, and if I don't get asleep here, I'd claim my usual spot.

I miss this. I miss doing a lot of things I haven't done lately. Maybe because I have had too much on plate, that or I was just as happy entertaining them.

Work was bursting my bubble. My only consolation was those short trips for some McDonald's Egg McMuffins and Pancakes, and Starbuck's Coffee Jelly.


Celebration of the twenty years. It was Sir Mike's dream for a grand celebration for the organization.
  • He dreamt of a Sunday wherein there'll be a family day
  • He relates a picture of games, tents, and kids at the gathering
  • He further relates that in this picture, there were would be a lot of the alumni joining in, and I can only feel that hopeful wish, with a battling reality that not all people equally feels passionate about it as he

TAO ANNIV 2009


Weekend feels like just yesterday... when we're constantly on the phone getting things done and inviting people, computing how much is the cash on hand, how to go about the tokens, et cetera. It was one smooth show. I was amazed, actually. Bumps? A few, but highly negligible.

And perhaps it was again one of those times when Sir Mike was just at the corner, observing how things would go. And I know he was happy. Well, I was, very much so. But remembering his tight hug after that entrep seminar, I felt it was like the very same hug I won't forget Kuya gave me when he learned I passed that La Salle college exam... at Sbarro! And yes, all factors out, I dedicate every laugh even just for that afternoon to our big man.

our big man


Trivia:
1. There are about five people, yes that's 5 people, in this group that I would without question give up my kidney for. Get the point. The others, I might be pondering on. Haa :D
2. I think that the most intelligent people I have encountered with in this world would, come from this group.
3. It's no bullcrap when I said before I'd like making a small difference.
4. I miss Gayle, like seriously. ;P
5. I logged in at Facebook earlier. I have never been that excited to log in to see Nimrod's pictures! I felt I was crazy laughing at Yvonne's comments most especially.
6. Wikipedia spells out that the group offers sexual privileges. Up till now, Prinsesa wishes it true. Haha :D
7. It was a first time I realized and pondered, while seated in that red cute Jimney car, that yes, they're right. I have an abnormal unusually close-knit family, as Prinsesa stated out. And Chris Tio, agrees that he was surprised that I even entered the group.

And I speak of two families, my two families. And where I am right now, I wouldn't trade with anything in this world. Especially when you wake up in the morning with a little girl saying “good morning, tita chari”, or Kuya at the other side of the screen door holding it to keep us apart, and insisting on giving his flying kisses – only because I was just from restroom and insisted on a peck on his cheek.


Life is good. But I'm not complaining, at all.
As for Kris, I'll let Daddy do his own.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment