Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i'm folding the pages of what i'm watching


When I read novels, I have this inclination of picking out words that I come upon, which are either new to me or those that interest me. What I usually do when this happens is I fold the corner of that page, making that supposedly small marker, only that I altogether forget about them and just getting that page a dent. Usually when I remember them or after seeing well, that dent, I have to re-read the entire page, and try picking out what I wanted to pick out again. Kapeesh.

Aside from Daddy's newspaper I see lying around the house, or those magazines Mama collects (that I love browsing over to look at the images), as well as the emails that greet every morning, I have not really been able to read read.

And the few times I am able to view a movie, even those .avi's my office mates send me, I am more than glad.

There's this one movie that I specifically
like have fallen in love with. And ghad, you'll know when I extremely like it, other than me replaying on the faved parts, or not deleting the avi at all. I tell my friends about! Talk about recommendation - with much persistence at that, of course.

And before I doze off to sleep, this Dokata Skye has a dented mark on the latter part of the film, well, the one with most dent, rather.


"this is the decision i must come to myself, i just can't write this out
and accept the default answer."

"predictable does always mean boring
lust doesn't always mean love
near doesn't always mean close
new doesn't always mean exciting
different doesn't always mean better
far doesn't always mean distant
knowing everything doesn't make you wise
knowing the truth doesn't make you superior
truth doesn't make you superior
knowing your problem does not solve it
sitting between your past and future, doesn't mean you're in the present."

The duet on the latter part of the lead actors really something as well!
Enough to make me want to be a pretty rockstar in my next lifetime ;P
And you should have counted how many times I replayed that movie scene to get the lines right.
Yep, persistence!


Anyway, have I told I tell you the movie's really nice? You should watch it.






Really! ;D


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment