Thursday, August 6, 2009

NOISE


...that's what Daddy calls the songs I have repetitively been listening to the whole night.

I wish I can tell Daddy "If it's too loud, you're too old", but Mama has beaten me at it by saying, "Ilaha man sad ng generation, Daddy". Heee, funny :D


Up till now, I'm stuck with Cattski's performances of Hero (of their latest album) and Mental Picture of You (written by demi-god songwriter, Jude Gitamondoc).

Gotta thank the busy boy for teaching me how to play Hero ;D.
Now, if I can only get to strum it slower, play it better, and sing along while at it, I'll pretend I'm already in my next life, and think myself as a pretty rockstar. Then, I'll only wish for those frikin dimples, and dancing prowess :))




And oh yeah, be a kick-ass artist, altogether. Take for example like Berto-san who did this. Now we can share same wallpapers, I got it here ;D.

Now, if I can only get my headphones fixed, or get a new one, I can pretend I have my room back to myself, and leave Daddy my singing as a noise. Haa :D


0 commentaries:

Post a Comment