Friday, January 15, 2010

(bungot, i hope you'll find your 365)


discipline.
that's what i was thinking when i was lying on the awkward section of the sofa about three hours earlier, finding my eyes drooping ready for sleep.

toothbrush, wash, and change. in proper order before sleeping.
so i find myself ghad, no longer sleepy after that cold water splatter.

whattodo, whattodo. yep, i found myself finally typing the keys.

so much stories, where to start.
so much pictures, when to upload.
so much preoccupation, how to handle.


Bokeh Love



for the past three days, i've been out of the house, listening to my high school friend bitter, reminisce, laugh, bitch and just about everything in between on her breakup. so much for starting the year, ey?

i tried to preoccupy her, even hanged on fifty-degrees tilted on top of the tallest building of the city.
i shouted at her, laughed with her, and well, listened, wishing my lame attempts matter.


silently, i wished it would have been as easy for her as I have had..
when finding oneself feeling bad, and one's office mate will just nudge you and say "hey, okay ra ka?" and it suddenly feels a whole lot lighter.
when you find yourself saying, "I'm sad..." and they would simply say "dali, i'll get you ice cream".

and i wish it would have been as easy as that when one can say that "it's happy to be sad sometimes".


emo.
it seems there's a whole bunch of people getting in that fad. jusssttt kidding, haha.

then there's that project 365 pictures, lost in meaning, until you find those who have had defined theirs.
just like sungazing's. yep, you've got to read her story. here.



toothbrush, wash, and change.
it takes discipline sometimes to get up and do them, when it could have been more comfortable not to.

go mess it up if you want.
wash, change, toothbrush?

at the end of the day, there will be you.




Rain Dance
By Julie Ziesemann


Dancing on the porch
in the rain
naked.
Who would have thought
I’d ever do that?
You stood there
afraid to move
hiding yourself.

I laughed and danced
arms reaching the sky
catching rain.
You acted as if I were
crazy as you turned around
and walked away.

You anticipated me to
follow. Your expectations
were the last thing
on my mind.





0 commentaries:

Post a Comment