Thursday, November 5, 2009

R.I.P.


Dear Spidey,


I'm really sorry I asked Mama Bel to take you out. You see, next to flying roaches,
you are the next thing that I uhm, do not really like inside the house. You were kinda
big, and those eyes? Ghad.


You scared me. I was sooo wary! Again, yes, sooo wary that you were there when I
got in. I can almost imagine you jumping on me that easily. You made my baths, by
far, my record breakers!


But thank you...


For not jumping on me as I half expected you would.
For keeping the bathroom fly-free. (Looks like I'm not the only one wary of you.)


And as I write this, I know you were as scared, and even more scared than I was. If
only for that, can we call it quits?

You were a good spidey. I'll try to be my best, too.


See you in heaven (a century from now),
Chari






0 commentaries:

Post a Comment